INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY 2018
FREE EVENT! SUNDAY 10 a.m. June 24th.
Kids, Teens, Adults, Seniors.
Bring mats, water, wear cool comfortable
1301 S Capital of Texas Highway, B-122, Austin 78746.
|Ongoing Workshops, Seminars, Kirtans
Every Last Saturday of the Month 8 a.m.
- Shatkarmas help to regulate the doshas (elements of water, fire, wind) in the body. Many imbalances and bad health, illnesses can be managed and removed. Body, Mind, Energy (pranic), Emotions, Spirit are helped and brought into balance with Shatkarmas.
- Kirtan, Havan (with Maha Mrityunjai Mantra):
Every First Sunday of the Month 3 to 6 p.m.
- Kirtan helps with balancing the emotions and progressing (opening, removing blockages, limitations); which also help with equanimity and improved functioning, joy in our daily life.
- Maha Mrityunjai Mantra's Grace helps to manage and remove ill health, be it physical, mental, emotional, pranic, spiritual; also Grace, Protection, Guidance for those recently departed.
- Send in the name for the recipient of Maha Mrityunjai Mantra's Grace via email, phone call or text.
* Workshops & Seminars:
Every month. For topics that cannot be covered in class or practices that need to be expanded upon. A mini retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life. A chance to regroup and progress.
Vegetarian Recipes Click Here
* Free Day of Yoga 2016.
* International Day of Yoga
July 30, 2016
at the Texas State Capital in Austin 6 to 8 p.m.
hosted by the Indian Consulate of India.
All are welcome: kids, teens, adults, seniors.
* World Yoga Day
JUNE 19, 2016, SUNDAY, 9 TO 11 A.M.
State Capitol grounds.
- Swara Yoga: the science of Brain Breathing and Sankalpa (the science of affirmation and more)
- 2014 Swami Muktibodhananda Saraswati
- 2013 Raja Yoga: Yoga Psychology: the Mind as per yoga sciences
- Swami Satyadharma Saraswati