EVENTS, WORKSHOPS & MORE
Ongoing Workshops, Seminars, Kirtans, Chanting
Every Last Saturday of the Month 8 a.m.
- Please register for this.
- Shatkarmas help to regulate the doshas (elements of water, fire, wind) in the body.
- Many imbalances and bad health, illnesses can be managed and removed. Body, Mind, Energy (pranic), Emotions, Spirit are helped
- and brought into balance with Shatkarmas.
- Kirtan, Havan (with Maha Mrityunjai Mantra): 87238416841 pass code 030519 on zoom.us
Every Saturday 7 p.m.
- Kirtan helps with balancing the emotions and progressing (opening, removing blockages, limitations within); which also help with equanimity and improved functioning, joy in our daily life.
- Maha Mrityunjai Mantra's Grace helps to manage and remove ill health, be it physical, mental, emotional, pranic, spiritual; also Grace, Protection, Guidance for those recently departed.
- Send in the name for the recipient of Maha Mrityunjai Mantra's Grace via email, phone call or text.
Sri Swamiji, Swami Satyananda Saraswati on Sri Ramacharitamanasa by Tulsidas
“The whole Ramayana, including Sita and Rama’s wedding, is the philosophy of the spiritual history of man.
All the episodes: Rama’s exile, the abduction of Sita, Sindhu, Tarang, burning of Lanka, killing of Ravana, reflect the spiritual journey of the jivatma.
The Ramayana is a reflection of the spiritual life of man from bondage to liberation.
You may interpret the character of Sita as jivatma and Ravana as the representation of the ten indriyas and twenty vrittis.
The Ramayana happens every day.
Do not say that Rama never was. He is spiritual philosophy personified.”
- “Ramacharitamanasa deals with life, its conflicts, frustrations, disappointments from birth to death.
- It gives the complete idea of the timetable of life. It is a commentary on faith and the most powerful tonic for generating bhakti.”
- Sri Swami Satyananda’s 'Satsangs on Sri Ramacharitamanasa' by Turlsidas, Yoga Publications Trust, Munger, Bihar, India.
* Workshops & Seminars:
For topics that cannot be covered in class or practices that need to be expanded upon. A mini retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
A chance to regroup and progress.
Conference on Traditional Yoga, March 5-6, 2020.
Texas State University, San Marcos, Department of Philosophy.
Health Fair, Â Saturday 9 to 12 noon February 29, 2020.
at Asian American Resource Center, Austin, Tx.
INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY 2018
FREE EVENT! SUNDAY 10 a.m. June 24th.
Kids, Teens, Adults, Seniors.
* Free Day of Yoga 2016.
* International Day of Yoga
July 30, 2016
at the Texas State Capital in Austin 6 to 8 p.m.
hosted by the Indian Consulate of India.
All are welcome: kids, teens, adults, seniors.
- World Yoga Day
- JUNE 19, 2016, SUNDAY, 9 TO 11 A.M.
State Capitol grounds.
- Swara Yoga: the science of Brain Breathing and Sankalpa (the science of affirmation and more)
- 2014 Swami Muktibodhananda Saraswati
- 2013 Raja Yoga: Yoga Psychology: the Mind as per yoga sciences
- Swami Satyadharma Saraswati